At the Still Point of the Turning World
Residency is over, NOW what? (While I'm waiting for the answer, I'll get some spinning done....)

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

JUST A BURST OF COLOR


I've finally located the cables for my digital camera, so here's a pic for all you patient souls:



These are the merino and merino/tussah rovings I painted in Deb Menz's color workshop at SOAR. I rediscoverd this photo tonight, while transferring my vacation snaps from my trip with Clara.

Amazing how just a few weeks ago can feel like a vast expanse of time. I've been home for four weeks, and since then DSO has had a major shoulder surgery (planned) and has been convalescing nicely. I've been unpacking our new rental house and cooking a lot. I joined the local library and food co-op and am learning about my new community, all of which feels slow and ordinary and good. This slow pace of life hasn't been much fodder for blogging, if you haven't noticed, but it has been most restorative for this recently ex-resident.

Home