At the Still Point of the Turning World
Residency is over, NOW what? (While I'm waiting for the answer, I'll get some spinning done....)

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

STUCK IN A BOX


Sorry it's been so long, but I'm moving to Humboldt county in six days. I detest moving, and the arrangments have been taking up every scintilla of physical and emotional energy I have. One big hurdle is behind me--the weekend before last I moved Shroom and Zafu up to our new rental home, which entailed a six-hour drive with the two of them in brand-new carriers purchased just for the occasion. They did very well. I was a nervous wreck.

On the up side, I haven't needed to buy a single moving box. The guys from Materials Management did so well by me that I might have too many boxes by the time the movers arrive next Monday. Unprecedented.

Every single bit of fiber and yarn is packed up, and I haven't touched a set of needles or a wheel in weeks. I'll make up for these omissions in October, when (yes, Kim) I will be at SOAR and most probably at Rhinebeck.

Can't wait.

Home