At the Still Point of the Turning World
Residency is over, NOW what? (While I'm waiting for the answer, I'll get some spinning done....)

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

IF MY LIFE WERE INTERESTING, I'D HOST A REALITY SHOW


Graduation is 19 days away and I'm pumping through a massive amount of last-minute nonsense. Yes, I have had moments of introspection but mostly I've been ticking items off to-do lists, running to the bank and making phone calls. Result: every time I start writing a blog post I stop myself because I sound so unbearably boring.

Ah, but I almost forget one item of perenniel interest: my cats! Since we're entering shedding season, I've stepped up the daily brushings so that their fur ends up on the brush, not the carpet. They are almost spherical with puffiness. What's that quote attributed to Da Vinci? "The smallest feline is a masterpiece."

Home