At the Still Point of the Turning World
Residency is over, NOW what? (While I'm waiting for the answer, I'll get some spinning done....)

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I'M STILL HERE


I had a really nice email from someone who reads my blog regularly. She was wondering if I had given up blogging, since I have been updating, oh, every THREE WEEKS or so lately. The answer is: nope. I'm still here, I'm still knitting a bit and spinning a bit more, without a great deal of purpose, but I haven't felt like writing or photographing my projects. I really haven't felt like writing about medicine much either, probably because I'm in the middle of a job search right now. Three years of residency is almost over, and although I'm planning to take it (relatively) easy for several months, I also feel compelled to look for a Real Job so I can be a Real Adult. This is about as much fun as it sounds.

As I write this, I'm back in Eureka, California to look over the local work opportunities and to work on clarifying my values a bit more, as they pertain to professional life. More on this later.

Home