At the Still Point of the Turning World
Residency is over, NOW what? (While I'm waiting for the answer, I'll get some spinning done....)

Monday, March 08, 2004

NIGHT FLOAT BE DAMMED


The call came in this morning: Shroom's radiation level was safe to come HOME! So, post-Float and post-post-Float clinic (8am-10am, yippee), I hopped into my faithful Subaru and hightailed it to the specialty vet's office to pick up Her Highness.

Excessive? I would have driven post-Float to the moon and back to get my Shroomie.

My reward: The minute I carried Her Nibs, in her Port-a-Kitty carrier, over the threshold, she started purring with happiness. (BTW, her respiratory status is completely normal right now.)

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and support during this difficult time. And now, I'm off to bed.

Home