At the Still Point of the Turning World
Residency is over, NOW what? (While I'm waiting for the answer, I'll get some spinning done....)

Thursday, February 19, 2004

THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN


Now that my Fat Cats are doing well on the new regimen, I'm off to Stitches West this weekend--seems to have become a yearly tradition. I'm taking a class on Seamless Arans with Beth Brown-Reinsel, which means I have to do some homework tonight before class. Believe it or not, I think I'll restrain myself at the market this year, in light of my resolution to knit with handspun.

Spring is coming, and a young spinner's thoughts turn to the West coast fiber festivals. I can't make it to the Black Sheep Gathering this year (same weekend as graduation, dagnabbit), but I'm considering Estes Park--anyone out there have any thought about the Colorado show?

Home