At the Still Point of the Turning World
Residency is over, NOW what? (While I'm waiting for the answer, I'll get some spinning done....)

Thursday, January 22, 2004

AT LAST, A BIT OF RESPECT




Yup, it's the Year of the Monkey. Now, I just happen to be a Monkey myself, and I am feeling quite chuffed about this being My Year. After all, it only rolls around every twelfth Julian cycle, so I'm going to make the most of it.

If you feel like having some fun with the Chinese Zodiac, click here.

"A-ha" Moment of the Day: All the worrying I've been doing lately seems to underlie the transition to the New Year (the "real" New Year, me being a Monkey and all). Many of my worries can be translated into plans for the next 12 years--when the Monkeys will again be in the spotlight.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Home