At the Still Point of the Turning World
Residency is over, NOW what? (While I'm waiting for the answer, I'll get some spinning done....)

Thursday, December 11, 2003

A TRIUMPH!


I'm pleased to report that the Holiday Party went off without a hitch. About 40 people came, including a good mix of faculty, residents, students, applicants and staff. The food was excellent, and we had exacly as much as we needed. It's always a source of anxiety to me, the thought of running short on eats.

The Secret Santa exchange went smoothly (amazing!), and everyone in attendance received a gift--I didn't have to use any of the hastily-wrapped extras I had stashed in my backpack. Oh, and many of the party favors were alight by evening's end.

A good time was had by all. Would I do it again? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Home