At the Still Point of the Turning World
Residency is over, NOW what? (While I'm waiting for the answer, I'll get some spinning done....)

Thursday, October 23, 2003

SWEATER-ING ALONG


Since the last post, I've turned the corner on the Chief's Jacket--i.e., finishing the right fron and back, back panel, and left front band. This is the stage of a sleeve to sleeve sweater at which you can fold the whole monster in half and see that it will, indeed, look like a sweater when you finish. Remarkable. No photo, unfortunately--I couldn't get one which showed the colors well, so I'll wait for better light.

I've spent the better part of the past week exchanging ideas with a very creative friend. It's so gratifying to have someone who will give you constructive feedback about your knitting/spinning/carding/wacko story ideas, but who will also laugh at your dumb jokes.

As the Mastercard ad says: Priceless.

Home