At the Still Point of the Turning World
Residency is over, NOW what? (While I'm waiting for the answer, I'll get some spinning done....)

Friday, October 31, 2003

PHOTOS AT LAST! (WELL, AT LEAST A FEW.)


After managerial intervention, the phone lines here now dial out and I persuaded Internet Connect to adapt itself to the particular quirks of the resident telephone, so I am pleased to bring you these photos from Maplewood Farm:

First, a 10-day old chocolate brown male cria (baby alpaca):



Next, an alpaca mother cushing her offspring:



Makes you want to go out and build fences, doesn't it? One day, I'll look out my bedroom window and see some of these odd, kindly creatures grazing in the field.

Tomorrow I'll try to get caught up with photos and a summary of today's hi-jinks, but I've got a full schedule of classes. It's a busy life, being a SOARer.

Home