At the Still Point of the Turning World
Residency is over, NOW what? (While I'm waiting for the answer, I'll get some spinning done....)

Monday, June 09, 2003

DAY/NIGHT/DAY/NIGHT--WHAT?


Back from Salt Lake, where I had a better time than expected. The meeting was useful and I got to spend a lot of time with Brent, not to mention Marty, who is now only lacking half a sleeve.

If you look at the time stamp, you'll see this is written an an ungodly hour. I'm staying up tonight to reset my day/night cycle, which is completely disrupted by the weekend festivities. (If anyone you know is contemplating swing shifts, tell them--don't!)

The Projects and Patterns page is now updated to include Alka and Obi project notes. Please excuse the plain black-and-white page formats, I can't muster up the energy to learn more about HTML these days. We recently treated a patient with A RATTLESNAKE BITE in our ICU, and I'm still reeling from that challenge to my herpetological skills.

Home