At the Still Point of the Turning World
Residency is over, NOW what? (While I'm waiting for the answer, I'll get some spinning done....)

Sunday, January 19, 2003

MORE GOINGS-ON AT THE CAT HOUSE


Here's another glamour shot of Shroom:



She's sitting on the back of the sofa, draped decoratively over two shawls I knitted a while ago--Alberta on the left, and the Aran Pocket shawl from Folk Shawls, knitted in burgundy merino.

If you're wondering why I don't show more photos of dear Zafu, you have to understand that she prefers to be under things--bed, slipcovers, chairs--and therefore does not provide me with many photo ops. She did, however, explore the round playbox on the Mont Blanc cat condo. Shroom is inspecting her progress:



In non-cat news, I've finished the final pattern repeat on the Josephine shawl and have only eight rows of seed stitch to finish the border. I say "only" eight rows with a deep sense of irony, because the base of the shawl is, by my last count, 550 stitches across. Yippee. I hope to post a photo of the blocked shawl in my next entry...stay tuned.

For those of you who checked out the Lace Arrow Sachet pattern, I believe I've corrected the html so that the title and photo appear at the top of the page. Please let me know if that's not the case. Cheers!


Home