At the Still Point of the Turning World
Residency is over, NOW what? (While I'm waiting for the answer, I'll get some spinning done....)

Friday, November 22, 2002

LATEST SKEIN, AND THE GREAT BATHROOM FACELIFT


I finally got around to plying the Treenway Spice Market tussah:



The singles were spun on the Journey Wheel, which is fast becoming my favorite wheel for silk. I plyed from two JW bobbins onto Big Lulu.

In non-fibery news: I finally got sick of looking at the $5 shower curtain I bought when I moved into this apartment and splurged on a froggy-themed shower curtain and bathmat. I couldn't resist the matching curtain hooks. Yes, I know this stuff is for kids--but why should they have all the fun?

Oh, and I've finished one Chocolate Squares Sweater sleeve and am working on the second.

I'm on call tomorrow, wish me luck!

Home