At the Still Point of the Turning World
Residency is over, NOW what? (While I'm waiting for the answer, I'll get some spinning done....)

Wednesday, October 23, 2002

SHAMELESS NAME-DROPPING


Clara of Knitter's Review has an interesting entry on her blog, reflecting on the current HYUK trend vs. knitting's true, enduring timelessness. Interesting, thought-provoking...and very Clara.

Here's the name-dropping part: I'm proud to say I went to high school with Clara. We were best friends--still are. We survived boy-crushes, skintight Guess jeans, learner's permits, acne, SATs and college applications together. Over these almost nineteen years (nineteen! Imagine that, Clara!), I have to say Clara herself has always been a timeless and enduring friend. If you read her blog and her Knitter's Review newsletter, you'll see what I mean.

Home