At the Still Point of the Turning World
Residency is over, NOW what? (While I'm waiting for the answer, I'll get some spinning done....)

Thursday, August 08, 2002



WHY I'M NOT A WEBMASTER

Don't ask me why, but I could not get the new tagboard code to install properly from the computer at work, but as soon as I got home--easy peasy. This is the enhanced version of tagboard and you can leave longer messages on it than before, and it saves old messages in the queue longer. It also appears when the free tagboard is down--which was my impetus for upgrading.

Today, each time I checked the tagboard and found it was still offline, I realized just how much I rely upon the dialogue I have with my fiberblogging community. In keeping with Stasia's blog theme, I want to say how grateful I am for being part of this online community. I think I'd feel adrift here in Salinas if I did not have all of you with whom to share yarn, fiber, spindles, hope and enthusiasm.

MINI-HIATUS

I probably won't get to post again until Sunday. I'm not working this weekend, so I'm off to San Francisco and Marin county to see my family and pets. (Stasia, there just may be a Peke feature next week!) Until then, I hope everyone gets some fibery stuff done!

Home