At the Still Point of the Turning World
Residency is over, NOW what? (While I'm waiting for the answer, I'll get some spinning done....)

Tuesday, July 30, 2002



SPINDLERS BLOGS

I'm an active (read: long-winded) member of Spindlers email group. Recently I told everyone there about the fiberblogging community. It must have been a persuasive sales pitch, because the following blogs by Spindlers members have cropped up in the past few days:

fiberrant
Fiberactive
Diana's Fibery Things
Hands On
FHG Sanctuary and Fiber Arts

It'll be fun to hear about everyone's progress on spindle- as well as wheel-spinning projects. I wonder how many quiet spindle addicts there are out there....

BLOG CHANGES

I know, I know--I keep monkeying around with the blog template, but I've been looking for the right combination of white background/broad paragraph space/archive layout/sidebar for links. One day I'll design my own (ha!). Until then I'm shopping around Blogger's templates....


Home