At the Still Point of the Turning World
Residency is over, NOW what? (While I'm waiting for the answer, I'll get some spinning done....)

Monday, July 22, 2002



Just Words

It appears that some fiberists previewing this blog have not been able to get the photos to load. I may have written the original img src tags incorrectly. I believe I've corrected this problem, but until I get some feedback from my blog testers, I'll post text-only today. (BTW, a big THANK YOU to Stasia and Linda, among others, who gave me feedback about the photo problems. You can't get anywhere in this world without good friends!)


New Developments

UrbanSpinner has started a Fiber Arts Bloggers webring. Just what the world needed, I was saying to a friend. Of course I joined, and I must say the logo has a very fetching high-whorl spindle on it.


Plans

My question to the other fiber-y bloggers is: if you blog, when do you knit? or spin? I've spent most of the past two days readjusting to the light, figuring out how to get photos to appear, and installing Enetation. Meanwhile, I have yet to make a dent in the following projects I swore I'd dent during my few days off:

1. Opal sock: heel flap, turn heel and pick up gusset stitches

2. Same for the 2nd Regia Jacquard sock

3. Join the body of the Fascination sweater to the sleeves

4. Finish washing the last of the white Corriedale fleece I bought at the Black Sheep Gathering

Better get back to work, hmmmm?





Home